Estop C2 Seal
Glossy & Stain Resistant, Penetrating Inorganic Nano-Composite Sealer
Estop C2 Seal provide high-gloss beauty with penetrating toughness of the Estop C2 Hard – our advanced inorganic nano-composite strengthener for concrete. Easy to apply treatment penetrates and reacts with concrete, increasing hardness, denseness and durability on the old and new surfaces.
Estop C2 Seal is patented copolymer formulation that seals the concrete with rich, glossy finish that makes concrete easy to clean and maintain. Treated surfaces resist damage from water, chemical attack and abrasion.
Estop C2 Seal is perfect for application on standard or decorative concrete. It protects and enhances the color intensity of integrally colored and color stained concrete. Estop C2 Seal provide long lasting, high gloss finish that maximizes light reflectance and eliminates the need for floor waxes, liquid polishes and conventional resin based coatings.
For use on industrial and commercial concrete floors where a hard, durable and easy to clean surface is required.
- Parking garages
- Bottling plants
- Docks and port facilities
- Shopping malls
- Transport depots
- Airports (hangars)
- Manufacturing facilities
- Convention centres
- Food processing facilities
- Distribution centres
- Long lasting glossy finish is obtained with 2 – 3 thin applications on smooth, steel troweled concrete; creates maximum light reflectance.
- Improves stain resistance against acids, greases and oils.
- Strengthen and seals, significantly increasing abrasion resistance.
- Eliminates the need for floor waxes, liquid polishes and conventional resin based coatings.
- Dust proof making concrete glossy and economically easy to maintain; no waxing required.
- Planet safe, water based, contains no solvents, non- toxic, no smell, complies with all known national, state and district AIM VOC regulations, non- mutagenic and carcinogenic (safe in food preparation areas), non flammable, fast drying, easy to apply.
- Concrete (new and existing)
- Polished concrete
- Acid – stained concrete
- Cementitious tiles
- Concrete with dry shakes
- Colored concrete
- Stamped concrete
- Concrete treaded with sodium or potassium silicate hardeners